Thursday 30 June 2011

Homemade { Patchwork - For my Wall}

You will remember the Cherry House QAL I started in February. I finally finished it. It still needs hanging but here is my version.


Material: Kona Medium Grey (1223), Kona Red (1308), Kona School Bus (1482), Kona Banana (1481) at Simply Solids,
plain white fabric I had, two different quilting threads (grey and yellow) at the Cotton Patch.



Not sure you can see the quilting (it should be more obvious when hung). The idea was to have concentric squares so it looks like a painting (or an excuse to indulge into my obsession for geometrics. Depends who/when you ask.)

I am actually really pleased with it, despite my few issues (alignment of the small squares not that straight, quilting issues). Well, at least it definitely looks homemade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment, I love reading them. I usually reply to comments, unless you are a nonreply- blogger.